Friday, August 21, 2009

Reading Profile

I love reading! I read every night after I’ve finished my homework. I often read fictions in English, because they’re easier to read. I also like to read about health, science,economic and design. I like biological books the most.

For fictions, the authors I like are Jodi Picoult, Cornelia Funke, Michael Ende and Roald Dahl. For science books, I like Frank Schatzing every much. Peter Atkins’ books is also interesting. For comics, I love Larry Gonick and Chai zhe zhong. I love how they present science and Chinese classics.

My new reading goal is to be able to read most of the books in English, including science books.

1 comment:

  1. Joy,
    I am so lucky to have you in my class. I am very pleased that you like reading... you also write very well. Reading helps all skills needed for learning a language I am sure that you will do very well in this class.
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Mrs Farrer

    ReplyDelete