Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introduction to My Reading Journal



I’m Joy. I’m from Taiwan, but I’m also an American. Even I’d learnt English for a long time, I still started with SPP level 1 last year. I completed the SPP program in grade eight and come to high school as a mainstreamer. My biggest problem is vocabulary. When you see me spelling boat as boot, please do not laugh. And when I ask you how you spell grammar, no need to be surprised.

I love drawing, reading and I love to think and discuss about them. I’m not afraid of writing; if I’m with my dictionary. I think the reading journal is a great start!

The photo is from my holiday back in Taiwan. I'm in the photo, but I wonder if your eyes are good enough to find me.

2 comments:

  1. hi joy! can we be email pals ? if you dont mind you can email me in my email add its "bikaskc@gmail.com"
    i am from nepal( a southasian country) and currently i am undergraduate student.
    i like to do friendship with people who come from different country and culture than mine.
    bye.have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy,
    This is a great start.
    You are already communicating your message VERY well.
    I enjoyed your first blog... you are right my eyes are not good enough to tell which one is you.
    Mrs Farrer=)

    ReplyDelete